It is the mission of the Willoughby Lakefront Business Association (WLBA) to strengthen and revitalize the business community of Northern Willoughby through a partnership of locally owned and operated small businesses and to use said Association as a resource to provide the highest quality products and services to the residents of Willoughby.
Goal and Objectives
The goals and objectives of the WLBA are to promote an active program of economic development which will assure future growth and prosperity with the Association boundaries, and to advance the commercial, economical, financial, industrial and civic interest within those boundaries.
Meetings on 2nd Tuesday of every month at Brandt’s Candies
- April 8th– Annual Meeting and Elections
- May 13th– Pre-Market & Pre-Food Fest
- June 10th– Pre-Pre Food Fest
- July 8th– Pre-Food Fest & Post Hidden Treasures
- August 12th– Pre-Food Fest
- September 9th– Pre-Food Fest
- October 14th– Post-Market & Post-Food Fest
- November 11th– Holiday and Thank You Party
- December 9th– Overall of past year
Willoughby Lakefront Business Association
1066 Lost Nation Blvd.
Willoughby, OH 44094